New Dialysis Patients
Dialysis is a long-standing treatment until kidney transplantation. This new situation is troublesome for you and your relatives. During these hard times, we will always be there for you:
- We examine you thoroughly.
- We explain to you what dialysis is and what you need to pay attention to.
- We organize your medical treatment.
- We determine how long will you stay in dialysis, how much liquid we are going to take from you, and how your dialyzer and your solution will be based on your medical situation.
- We evaluate your vascular access.
- After we take you to your dialysis machine, we double check your treatment immediately.
- During dialysis, we measure your blood pressure frequently to avoid hypotension.
- On your first week, we make an appointment with our psychologist.
- When you begin to feel better and if your health condition is suitable, we start preparations for your kidney transplant.